Re: python-cyvcf2 test failures (Was: python-pybedtools: fixing the failing tests)

Hi Liubov,

On 7/20/18 1:41 PM, Liubov Chuprikova wrote:
> Hi Steffen,
>
> On Fri, 20 Jul 2018 at 01:21 Steffen Möller <steffen_moeller@gmx.de
> <mailto:steffen_moeller@gmx.de>> wrote:
>
>     So, many, many, many thanks to Liubov for hunting this down for us.
>

> That's a plessure for me to do something helpful! :-) But now I see
> it's out of my hands to continue with python-pybedtools, at least
> untill Debian Med member's choise of bedtools version is made.

There are two sides of it all.

a) get pybedtools to pass its own tests

b) assess downstream effects of bedtools' changes to merge and sample

The answer to a) could be what I started with
https://github.com/daler/pybedtools/pull/250 - let's see where this goes.

For b) I think we should provide two versions of bedtools - v2.26 and
2.27.1.

Opinions anyone?

Best,

Steffen