Re: Depends available in other PPA's

On Thu, Mar 08, 2018 at 12:59:56PM +0000, Tony Travis wrote:
> The only systems that will break if you remove your packages are mine
> and I'll fix them.

What exact packages are you relying to.  You mean the ones you have
uploaded?

> Please go ahead and remove your packages and, if you
> think the PPA is now redundant/harmful I think it should be deleted.

I did not said its redundant it is unmaintained (at least it does not
fit my criterion of maintenance).  Anything unmaintained is potentially
harmful.  We might be able to fix this by simply removing packages older
than two years - but since I never really cared about the PPA (honest
question: who actually did?) I have no idea whether this would really
break something.