Re: Depends available in other PPA's

Hi Dylan,

On Wed, Mar 07, 2018 at 08:41:06PM +0100, Dylan Aïssi wrote:

> For information the Debian Med PPA is full at 70%, so maybe some
> packages which target Ubuntu 10.10 could be removed (shim and
> shim-driver-signature-topaz).

Deleted these two - but this is not really creating mentionable amounts
of free space.

> [1] https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/community/policy/merge_requests/1/diffs

Merged.

I admit I personally consider maintaining that PPA a nightmare and I
personally will not spent any time on it any more (since our the last
Ubuntu instance of the users I need to care for was replaced by a pure
Debian system).  You really need to expect outdated, unmaintained and
untested software in this PPA and I wonder whether we should really
advertise it if nobody really cares.  And sorry, no, I do not consider
uploads of random packages at the latest sprint "real care" if there
is no bugtracker support, no testing, etc. done.

I'm tempted to remove all of my own uploads to a) make more space which
is obviously needed and b) do not feel realiable for breaking any users
system.