Re: Depends available in other PPA's

Hi Tony,

> Do you or anyone else object if I add the ToolChain test PPA dependency?
>
>> ppa:ubuntu-toolchain-r/test

I don't use the Debian Med PPA so I am probably not the most concerned
person here.
I would like to say it is not a problem for me to add this PPA as dependency.

For information the Debian Med PPA is full at 70%, so maybe some
packages which target Ubuntu 10.10 could be removed (shim and
shim-driver-signature-topaz).
I did a pull request to our policy to improve the PPA part [1] but I
forgot to mention it on the mailling list.

Best,
Dylan

[1] https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/community/policy/merge_requests/1/diffs