Re: Uploaded new version 1.6 of htslib, samtools & bcftools to experimental - any known issues with reverse dependencies

Hi Mattia,

On Wed, Dec 13, 2017 at 04:40:46PM +0100, Mattia Rizzolo wrote:

> One thing: I noticed that in htslib's tracker page an important
> multiarch issue is reported: libhts-dev is marked ma:same, but there is
> a static library in a non-multiarch path.
> The options to fix it are:
> * don't build the static lib at all
> * move the static lib to a multiarch path
> * remove the ma:same notation
> (I prefer them in that order, personally, but IIUC static libraries are
> kind of liked by science/med people; icbw of course)

Thanks for your careful checking.  Would you mind just commiting your
prefered solution to make sure I've correctly understood what you mean?
(There is no real policy in the med team here.)

Thanks a lot