Re: RFS: bowtie/1.2.1.1+dfsg-1

On Sat, Oct 21, 2017 at 11:44 AM, Alex Mestiashvili <amestia@rsh2.donotuse.de> wrote:
On 10/20/2017 06:46 PM, Dominique Belhachemi wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 19, 2017 at 12:16 PM, Alex Mestiashvili <
> amestia@rsh2.donotuse.de> wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I've worked a bit on bowtie in git [0] and think that it is ready for
>> upload. It also presumably closes #864439. One of the issues I run
>> during package building is that bowtie unit tests fail on example6 and
>> exmaple9.
>> Could somebody who uses bowtie please comment on this ? Not sure if this
>> is something I should report upstream.
>>

> Let's see what upstream has to say about this issue.
>
> https://github.com/BenLangmead/bowtie/issues/66

Thank you for opening the issue.
I didn't know that the test are actually the part of manual.

As this issue supposed to be fixed in the next release according the
answer on github, I guess it's ok to upload the package now as it solves
a FTBFS bug for mips64el.

Best regards,
Alex

A new version has been released.