Re: support for software liberation

على الأحد 22 كانون الثاني 2017 ‫13:22، كتب Andreas Tille:
> Hi,
>
> On Sun, Jan 22, 2017 at 12:34:52PM -0800, Afif Elghraoui wrote:
>>> Is there any public record of this we couly add to the Wiki page?
>>> I could add another mail.
>>
>> No, this was just a direct email to the authors.
>
> May be you can bounce this mail (or resend it to upstream and send this
> as CC).  I'd like to repeat here that all such mails should be forwarded
> here to get some public record.

I agree in general, but I was using it at work and sent it from my work
email--not having my Debian hat on or discussing packaging at all. If
they had a public issue tracker, I would have posted there. I suppose I
could still have Cc'd the debian-med list.

regards
Afif

--
Afif Elghraoui | عفيف الغراوي