Re: support for software liberation (was: New version of fast5 does not build)

Hi, Andreas,

على الجمعـة 20 كانون الثاني 2017 ‫00:30، كتب Andreas Tille:
> Hi Afif,
>
> On Thu, Jan 19, 2017 at 09:13:20PM -0800, Afif Elghraoui wrote:
>>
>> See https://github.com/thegenemyers/DALIGNER/issues/35
>
> I've added a comment.

Thanks

> BTW, I could need similar help for contacting authors about freeing
> their code:
>
>    https://lists.debian.org/debian-med/2016/09/msg00068.html
>    https://lists.debian.org/debian-med/2016/07/msg00083.html
>
> Any reader of our list might step in here and write to the authors
> showing that I'm not the only one who is interested.

I've tried before with signalp or rnammer and got no response. I could
try here in the case of TRF, but it will take me some time to draft a
thoughtful message.

regards
Afif

--