Re: [MoM] New project for April (Was: New Contributor Game)

Hi,

On Fri, Mar 21, 2014 at 11:26 AM, Ubiratan S. Freitas <usfreitas@gmail.com> wrote:

I had no luck logging into git.debian.org yet, though. I uploaded
public key last night and was not able to login this morning.
I think this is related to the 24 hours delay mentioned in [1]. I will
try again this evening.

I was finally able to connect to git.debian.org. It took me longer
than 24 to have access though.

I tried to follow debian med policy as best as I could while
setting up the repository and uploading it but I'm not sure
I got everything right. It would be great if someone
else could have a look and point me any problems.

The repository is at
git://git.debian.org/debian-med/sleepyhead.git

The package does not build as it is. When trying to build
with cowbuilder and git-buildpackage I get:

In file included from mainwindow.h:19:0,
                 from main.cpp:24:
oximetry.h:17:28: fatal error: qextserialport.h: No such file or directory
 #include <qextserialport.h>
                            ^
compilation terminated.
make[2]: *** [main.o] Error 1

I think this is a bug in libqextserialport-dev as I mentioned in [2].

Now I'm stuck. I think I might be able to modify sleepyhead to
go around this and compile but I'm not sure if this is the right
way to do it. I could use some guidance :)

Best regards,

Bira.