Re: [MoM] New project for April (Was: New Contributor Game)

Hi,

Just an update. I have set up a local mirror of Jessie and signed up
for an account in Alioth. Reading now chapter 5 of the new maintainer's
guide.

Meanwhile, I intend to see if I can build SleepyHead using only the
libraries present in Debian. So I will install libquazip and libqextserialport
in my Wheezy and see if I can build with those instead of the libraries
that SleepyHead ships.

I've also contacted the upstream development list. There are more people
there willing to test the future Debian package.

On Sat, Mar 8, 2014 at 2:52 PM, Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> wrote:

On Sat, Mar 08, 2014 at 10:01:11AM +0000, Iain R. Learmonth wrote:
> When you put your packages into Debian, they will be entered
> into Sid, then progress to Jessie. They will not enter Wheezy.

+1

Will it be possible to create packages for wheezy-backports?

Best wishes,

Ubiratan.