Re: [MoM] New project for April (Was: New Contributor Game)

On 06/03/14 15:07, Ubiratan S. Freitas wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 6, 2014 at 2:30 PM, Iain R. Learmonth <irl@fsfe.org> wrote:
>> Thanks for offering to package this. (:
> My pleasure! I can only hope I am up to the task.

I can offer some help if you require it.

Have you read the Debian Med Group Policy yet? You can find that here:

http://debian-med.alioth.debian.org/docs/policy.html

It should give you enough to get started on your own. If your alioth
account has not yet been added to the Debian Med Packaging Team yet then
you won't be able to create the new git repository. To get started
straight away, you can just use a local repository (although if you need
my help it would be handy for it to also be pushed somewhere I can see
it like GitHub or BitBucket).

> I am not a CPAP patient myself but I have access to many CPAP devices.
> However I don't have access to patient data and particularly I don't have
> access to an oximeter that works with SleepyHead. So yes, thanks for your
> offer! It will be needed.

I'm not sure where you are, but if there is the possibility of shipping
one of the machines to me on loan then I would be happy to use it to
provide some real data for some real testing.

Iain.

--
urn:x-human:Iain R. Learmonth
http://iain.learmonth.me/

GPG Fingerprint: 1F72 607C 5FF2 CCD5 3F01 600D 56FF 9EA4 E984 6C49
Please verify out-of-band before trusting with sensitive information.

[[[ To any GCHQ or other security service agents reading my email: ]]]
[[[ Please consider if any professional body code of conduct to    ]]]
[[[ which you subscribe requires you to follow Snowden's example.  ]]]
[[[ Your professional membership, chartered or incorporated status ]]]
[[[ may be at risk.                                                ]]]