Re: [MoM] incorporating phyutility into the packages

Hi Thorsten
I would be happy to take a look at the copyright contents. However, I am
a bit new to this so not exactly sure which bits are missing. Not trying
to be dense, just not sure. Maybe Andreas or you could point me in the
right direction and I can fix things. Aha, the copyright needs the jebl
authors as well I am guessing?

As for jebl being a separate package, it is a bit complicated. The original
one is no longer maintained (http://sourceforge.net/projects/jebl/) though
this older one is the one that is included in phyutility. Seems like those
sources aren't even  available anymore. There is an updated
(https://code.google.com/p/jebl2/)  one, but this is not the one used by
phyutility. So from phyutility's perspective, I am not sure it would be
helpful to have jebl2 as a package. Again, new to this, so happy to do
whatever is best.

Take care,
Stephen