Re: [MoM] ProbABEL packaging

Hi Lennart,

On Wed, Dec 18, 2013 at 10:00:35AM +0100, L.C. Karssen wrote:

> Likewise! Let's keep this up in the future. I'll probably be back with
> some packaging questions when upstream releases a new version.

Or with some other package or you pick some Debian Med package and
squash a bug of some other package to enhance your training:

    http://debian-med.alteholz.de/advent/

Finally this is true for anybody else reading here.  There are only
six days left to pick your favourite bug from

    http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?maint=debian-med-packaging@lists.alioth.debian.org

fix it and help us filling up the doors ...