Re: [MoM] ProbABEL packaging

Hi Lennart,

since your last commit probabel builds for me nicely.  I think this is a
good point in time to create a WNPP bug (using reportbug wnpp).

There is also the warning about

 arch-dep-package-has-big-usr-share 11103kB 91%

After having a look into /usr/share/probabel/examples and
/usr/share/probabel/tests I think we can clearly see where this comes
from.  I would split up these both directories into a separate
`Architecture: all` package.  If the directories might be needed for day
to day work these should go into probabel-data and probabel should
depend from this package.

Alternatively if these are only examples and perhaps a unit test it
could go into probabel-examples and probabel should only Suggests
this package.  If the nature of the directories might be really
different you could put examples into an extra probabel-examples
package and the tests into probabel-test (or probabel-data).  It
basically depends from your specific knowledge what might be the
best solution here.

Hope this helps