Re: Please be prepared for a move of tasks files for Debian Med from SVN to Git (Was: looking for a review for pycorrfit)

Hi Alex,

On Tue, Dec 17, 2013 at 11:29:26AM +0100, Alex Mestiashvili wrote:
> >>http://blends.alioth.debian.org/blends/ch-sentinel.en.html
> >Hmmm, from what README, did you got this link.
>
> The README in the root of debian-med from svn.

Good catch!  Changed!

> >$ grep pycorrfit *
> >bio:Depends: pycorrfit
>
> I see, in that I case I don't need to change anything.

:-)

> >So the package is included and the framework will atomatically notice
> >that it migrated from Vcs to NEW queue.  Just watch the sentinel page
> >tomorrow. :-)
>
> Cool, I didn't know that it works this way!

That's why I'm always trying to advocate to put the binary package names
right into the tasks files once a package was pushed into Vcs.  This
advertises our work and makes the package known even before it is
uploaded.