Re: looking for a review for pycorrfit

On 12/16/2013 01:34 PM, Andreas Tille wrote:
On Mon, Dec 16, 2013 at 11:59:38AM +0100, Alex Mestiashvili wrote:
Also He is going to release the new version in a couple of weeks.
Do you think we should wait and upload the new version or is it ok
to upload the current one?
If you just prepared the current one I think uploading is fine.
Do you need a sponsor?

Yes, please, I need a sponsor for the very first time at least.
Should I place the package on mentors? if it saves your time ..

Kind regards and thanks for your work on this

     Andreas.

Best regards,
Alex