Re: looking for a review for pycorrfit

Hi Andreas,
Also I am not sure what to do with png images in doc-src/Images directory.
There are svg files as well, but I haven't managed to correctly
convert the svg files to png.
It would be great if you would give me ideas or examples.
I'm not sure what upstream is intending with these files but I would
trust that the install mechanism does reasonable things.  When starting
the program at least the help menu displays an image.  There are several
different image sizes under

    /usr/share/icons/hicolor

which are used by various desktop systems (which I not use).

Thanks for looking on it.

It seems that my question is misleading, there are number of pictures in png and svg formats.
the ones with png extensions are used in the documentation.
I wanted to know if there is a way to convert the svg pictures to png ( svg are the source images) during package build. I tried that with rsvg-convert, but then the png images look quite different from the original png.

Thanks,
Alex