Re: looking for a review for pycorrfit

Hi Alex,

On Fri, Dec 13, 2013 at 04:40:07PM +0100, Alex Mestiashvili wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I am looking for a review for my package pycorrfit [0], ITP #730640.
> Lintian is clear, but I am pretty sure there are hidden issues :)

Since I have no idea neither data to use this package I'm probably not
the best reviewer.  From my perspective it seems OK.

> Also I am not sure what to do with png images in doc-src/Images directory.
> There are svg files as well, but I haven't managed to correctly
> convert the svg files to png.
> It would be great if you would give me ideas or examples.

I'm not sure what upstream is intending with these files but I would
trust that the install mechanism does reasonable things.  When starting
the program at least the help menu displays an image.  There are several
different image sizes under

   /usr/share/icons/hicolor

which are used by various desktop systems (which I not use).