Re: New version of filo or what git workflow for software without release tarball (Was: FASTX-Toolkit on GitHub)

Hi Charles,

On Tue, Nov 26, 2013 at 04:23:18PM +0900, Charles Plessy wrote:
> now that Alioth is back I will document the workflow that I use for the htslib
> and other recent packages.

Thanks.

> Filo is a special case, and I hope it can be
> removed rather than normalised.

This is what I assumed and thus I did not just pushing changes.  I think
with your update it is now fine packaging-wise and we can wait for the
opinion of upstream what might be best for the future.

Thanks for your work on this