Re: Git help needed (Was: MIA - Software for medical image alaysis)

Hello Andreas,

On 11/29/12 11:23, Andreas Tille wrote:
On Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 11:05:21AM +0100, Gert Wollny wrote:
This is most probably the less time consuming solution.  I admit I do
not really mind about the history of the initial packaging - so feel
free to commit the latest state of your work if this helps reducing the
effort.

Okay, I uploaded the newly created repro, The good thing is, the original tarball now also includes the multiarch patches. I also tested that redownloading the repro to another dir and building it works (and I learned that I really should use debcheckout).

Best
Gert