Re: Git help needed (Was: MIA - Software for medical image alaysis)

Hi Gert,

On Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 01:30:30PM +0100, Gert Wollny wrote:
> Hello Andreas,
>
> On 11/29/12 11:23, Andreas Tille wrote:
> >On Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 11:05:21AM +0100, Gert Wollny wrote:
> >This is most probably the less time consuming solution.  I admit I do
> >not really mind about the history of the initial packaging - so feel
> >free to commit the latest state of your work if this helps reducing the
> >effort.
>
> Okay, I uploaded the newly created repro,

As you might have learned from my parallel mail I noticed this (I'm
sometimes in big brother mode ;-).)

> The good thing is, the
> original tarball now also includes the multiarch patches.

Fine.  Regarding upstream tarball:  I noticed that there is no
debian/watch file.  I have not checked how to download the upstream
source but in any case having a watch file should something we should
really gain for.

> I also
> tested that redownloading the repro to another dir and building it
> works (and I learned that I really should use debcheckout).

I also learned the debcheckout lesson some time before however, it did
not worked for me anyway (as I wrote in my other mail).