Re: MIA - Software for medical image alaysis

Hello Andreas,

On 11/22/12 15:15, Andreas Tille wrote:
Hi Gert,

On Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 02:47:54PM +0100, Gert Wollny wrote:
thanks for the pointers. I made myself an Alioth account
(gert-guest) and will star to move the packages from ubuntus bazaar
to the git structure.

I'm at the point of uploading the first package (vistaio), to

  git.debian.org/git/debian-med/vistaio.git

I've seen that I should add the packages to the tasks file,
Since this library is only IO, should it still go into imaging?
Where would the doc package go?

BTW:
There are packages libvista2/libvsta2-dev package listed. Maybe it should be removed.

Best
Gert