Re: package description rewording discussion

Some  other points:
* I've also translated .po file in the svn related to the website but
I can not see these translations? Have I done something wrong?
* In these translations we are using html equivalent for french
accents é à... but on the website I see the html code
not the accent? Should I change the translation strings using the
accents (and if so please tell me which cahrset to use utf8,
latin1...), or is this a bug in the website code?

Eric