Re: package description rewording discussion

> On the other hand I do not see any
> reason why not splitting it up into more than one sentence in the target
> language.

Translators translate, they must not re-interprete/re-word things...
I'm trying to be the more closed to the translated strings. That's an
old habits from my gnome trans participation.

>  Translations are revised anyway - so just give it a try and
> others from translation team might fix (or come up with a better English
> wording - I think you can leave a comment in DDTP saying things like
> this).

I vote for splitting in smallest sentences. Think about other
translators... If I had problems with this translation, they should
also have the same problem. No ?

Eric