Re: package description rewording discussion

Hi David and Charles,

could you remember how the translation stuff was working?  I think up to
some point in time some post-commit hook cared for the installation of
the translated *.mo files but at least when Alioth was split into vasks
and wagner this method stoped working.  At this point I added a
"publish" target to website/docs/Makefile to circumvent this.  I would
volunteer to create some similar mechanism (either as makefile or some
publish shell script) but I would like to understand the workflow first
and I'm somehow can not find this post-commit script which I would like
to inspect first.