Re: Any progress with FIS GT.M?

On Sat, Jun 16, 2012 at 5:56 AM, Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> wrote:

> >    B) Testing, testing, testing: we need to do a lot
> >         of testing on the resulting build, to make
> >         sure that we got things right.

Do you feel the time is ripe for an upload to experimental (and could
you volunteer to do this - I do not want to drag you into this and will
take over sponsering future packages but for the moment it seems you are
way more competent than me to do this).

Yes,
I would think that it is worth to keep moving through the Debian workflow.

In that way, we can take care of fixing any issues in parallel.  As different
people work in different parts. Brad and Amul have the build process under
control. So, I probably will be more useful on moving the packaging process
forward.

I'm happy to volunteer to upload it to experimental.

Pointers to Debian documentation that I should read
to learn about this process will be greatly appreciated...      :-)

     Thanks

           Luis