Re: [MoM]: libquazip

On Wed, Jun 06, 2012 at 11:04:39PM +0200, Eric Maeker wrote:
> > Before you move around things please give some reasons for doing so.  I
> > do not think that "Git is cooler than SVN" is reason enough to move
> > things around.  So nothing against your plan but please explain your
> > motivation.
>
> Well, some month ago the FMF team decided to move the code from SVN to git. I was not really enthusiastic because this meant time spending, new tools to manipulate, new bugs, new headaches... I spent two hours to move svn to git (that was very easy - without loosing our historic).

I admit that having Git upstream specifically if you are upstream
yourself makes most probably a good reason to switch FreeMedForms
packaging to Git as well.  However, I do not see a direct connection to
libquazip (except if you personally would like to get rid of SVN
completely).  So as I said:  It is your personal decision.

> This todo is far from "mandatory" or "for tomorrow" but I really prefer git now.

Fine for me, but that's not really a MoM topic (as you also said
previousely).