Re: [MoM]: libquazip

Hi,

Second shot commits for today:

>> - corrected the -doc package :) (too easy)
>
> Not really.  Did you had a look into the package (I'm using mc to simply
> browse *.deb files - any other file manager might do as well) or the lot
> of lintian warnings?  Further hint:
>
>    man dh_installdocs

Not that easy ;) Gone too fast: "comme d'habituuuuuuuûûûûûddeeeeeuuuhhhhhh"

>> - created entry for the libquazip-dbg in the control file && created the related .install file
>>  * debug libs are installed in: /usr/lib/debug/usr/lib/libquazip*.so*
>
> As I said I did not dealt with library debug packages.  Did you used any
> existing package as example and if yes which one?

Answered in private mail...
http://wiki.debian.org/DebugPackage
and zlib1g-dbg package

- reworked the dh_clean

>> I've made many tries with the dh $@ --buildsystem=qmake without full success.

Works fine now && included parallel building
http://www.debian.org/doc/debian-policy/ch-source.html  --> 4.9.1 // parallel=n

>> Todos left:
>> - multi-arch: not so sure that this feature can be helpful with QuaZIP (due to its dependence to libqt4).
>
> As I said before: Multiarch is something I avoided upto now.  I do not
> see any urgent need to touch this for libquazip.

Ok, for tomorrow ;)

>> - create the demonstration packages ???? Far from useful !!!
>
> No idea.  May be it is better to find out whether test/ dir can be used
> to run some automatic tests.

Todo:
- run lintian on all packages an correct warnings.

Thanks for your review
Eric