Re: [MoM]: libquazip

On Wed, Jun 06, 2012 at 08:51:54PM +0200, Eric Maeker wrote:
> >    man dh_installdocs
>
> Not that easy ;) Gone too fast: "comme d'habituuuuuuuûûûûûddeeeeeuuuhhhhhh"

Well, my intention was to inject a file 'libquazip-doc.docs' and just
named it 'libquazip-doc.doc'.  Just note that the apropriate debhelper
control file for dh_installdocs is [pkg.]docs (with an 's' at the end).
Using dh_install control file to move the doc into the binary package
scope is fine, but it should be either libquazip0 or libquazip0-dev
rather than libquazip.

> Todo:
> - run lintian on all packages an correct warnings.

Yep.