Re: [MoM]: libquazip

Hi,

Short summary of my today's commits:
- corrected the -doc package :) (too easy)

- created entry for the libquazip-dbg in the control file && created the related .install file
  * debug libs are installed in: /usr/lib/debug/usr/lib/libquazip*.so*

- updated rules:
  * adding vars to avoid 'magic numbers' in code and make the code more user friendly
  * during the configure step:
    . creating the makefiles for the release shared lib
    . creating the makefiles for the debug shared lib (step required by Qt && QuaZIP)
    . creating the makefiles for the static shared lib (step required by Qt && QuaZIP)
  * during the build step:
    . making the three kinds of the lib (three commands, using three different makefiles)
  * defining the dh_strip for the debug package (avoid strip of the lib)
  * during the install step:
    . install all for the release build: includes && bins
    . install bins only for static && debug build
  * everything is installed where it should be, package are correctly built

I've made many tries with the dh $@ --buildsystem=qmake without full success.

I can not get the d_shlibs script to work with this packaging... But it seems that the symbols are automatically.

Todos left:
- multi-arch: not so sure that this feature can be helpful with QuaZIP (due to its dependence to libqt4).
- catch the jobs -> $(MAKE) -j $(JOBS)
- make clean should be outdated (I'm thinking while reading my mail :D )
- create the demonstration packages ???? Far from useful !!!

>>> Hmmm, did the package build at your site as it was commited.  IMHO SVN
>>> commits r11202 and r11204 are definitely needed to build the package at
>>> all.

Yop, I commited too fast the svn mv quazip libquazip.

>>>  I can not imagine that you was able to build it without these
>>> changes.

Exactly.

>>> Understanding r11202 && 11204

Yop we made the same modifications :)