Re: Status bibref gatherer (Was: Tasks pages (close to) fixed; Bibref does not seem to be updated automatically)

On Wed, Mar 28, 2012 at 03:55:42PM +0900, Charles Plessy wrote:
> > The files q/qtl.* are outdated and I can not see how we can make them vanish.
>
> Oops, that is a bug.
>
> The names in packages-metadata should be source package names, and I have
> improperly used binary package names when parsing the blends task files.

Once you mention it:  I implemented the same bug in the UDD query which seeks
for citations in the bibref table.  I probably should even rename the column
from package to source to reflect this.

> The CGI program.
>
> http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=users/plessy/umegaya.git;a=blob;f=cgi-bin/umegaya
>
> It can be used in command line, or triggered via the web server.
>
> http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=users/plessy/umegaya.git;a=blob;f=setup.mdwn

When looking briefly at the code seems the "spacy" package names
("ncbi-blast ", "feel  ", "gtk 3.0", "getfem  ") will also end up
in the umegaya database itself because you are using $package as
key.  Can you verify this?