Re: Status bibref gatherer (Was: Tasks pages (close to) fixed; Bibref does not seem to be updated automatically)

Le Tue, Mar 27, 2012 at 10:57:30PM +0200, Andreas Tille a écrit :

> I moved your suggested Definition of the Reference field to the Wiki and
> added the keys of the mapping (basically leaving out the "Reference-").
> I would suggest to call "Reference-<key>" from the list of supported
> fields.  Is this in line with your plans?

Hi Andreas,

thanks for doing it.  I have a couple of deadlines at work, so I will be short
of Debian time for a couple of weeks.

> BTW, is there any way to trigger the update of
>
>    svn://svn.debian.org/svn/collab-qa/packages-metadata

The system is not ready yet for automatic updates as it creates some empty
files and files with space in their names, which need to be deleted manually.

You can do so by logging in upstream-metadata.debian.net (debian-med.d.n)
and running commands such as the following in /var/lib/umegaya/packages-metadata/

find . -empty             | grep -v 'svn/'         | xargs -L1 rm
find . -name '*copyright' | xargs grep -l DOCT     | xargs rm
find . -name '*upstream'  | xargs grep -l DOCT     | xargs rm
find . -name '*upstream'  | xargs grep -l '^<html' | xargs rm
find . -name '*copyright' | xargs grep -l '^<html' | xargs rm

http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=users/plessy/umegaya.git;a=blob_plain;f=todo.mdwn;h=fba9f8a8e571d7978620cec3210932a7e25a4898;hb=HEAD

(It may be better to comment "store_files" in /etc/umegaya/umegaya.conf,
otherwise the umegaya may add faulty files just after you cleaned).

The directory /var/lib/umegaya/packages-metadata/ is a checkout of
collab-qa/packages-metadata.  I push the changes with the following comand,
where alioth-svn-commit_rsa is a password-less, command-restricted key to
Alioth.  Perhaps you can commit using your own key, or perhaps you would need
another command-line option to override my user name.

SVN_SSH="ssh -i $HOME/.ssh/alioth-svn-commit_rsa" svn commit

http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=users/plessy/umegaya.git;a=blob;f=setup.mdwn;h=4df7421f0231ff0a88db753c57ba3de25c92f85d;hb=HEAD

All of this is complicated and will be un-necessary once I have corrected the
bugs that lead to created the bogus files.  If you prefer, please just ping me
once you finished your corrections, and I will push the update

I need to implement the trick you mentionned on debian-project (tapping in
the Debian archive's Content-Source files).  Otherwise, the self-updating
is I think well drafted.

The main blocker is these stupid empty files or html error files that are
created by accident when the URLs are not valid.

Cheers,

--
Charles Plessy
Debian Med packaging team,