Re: Status bibref gatherer (Was: Tasks pages (close to) fixed; Bibref does not seem to be updated automatically)

On Wed, Mar 28, 2012 at 10:30:59AM +0900, Charles Plessy wrote:

> All of this is complicated and will be un-necessary once I have corrected the
> bugs that lead to created the bogus files.  If you prefer, please just ping me
> once you finished your corrections, and I will push the update

After todays checkout at least those fixes I pushed yesterday where in.  The
only thing I'm curious about is:

$ find packages-metadata  -name "*qtl.*" | grep -v 'svn/'
packages-metadata/r/r-cran-qtl.upstream
packages-metadata/r/r-cran-qtl.copyright
packages-metadata/q/qtl.copyright
packages-metadata/q/qtl.upstream

The files q/qtl.* are outdated and I can not see how we can make them vanish.

> I need to implement the trick you mentionned on debian-project (tapping in
> the Debian archive's Content-Source files).  Otherwise, the self-updating
> is I think well drafted.
>
> The main blocker is these stupid empty files or html error files that are
> created by accident when the URLs are not valid.

In what code snippet are these file names created?