Re: Status bibref gatherer (Was: Tasks pages (close to) fixed; Bibref does not seem to be updated automatically)

Le Wed, Mar 28, 2012 at 09:10:53AM +0200, Andreas Tille a écrit :

> When looking briefly at the code seems the "spacy" package names
> ("ncbi-blast ", "feel  ", "gtk 3.0", "getfem  ") will also end up
> in the umegaya database itself because you are using $package as
> key.  Can you verify this?

Hi Andreas,

I finally understood the problem.  The "plus" character is a special character
in URLs and needs to be replaced by "%2B" (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Percent-encoding).
This is why the plusses are automagically replaced by spaces.  The Umegaya
URLs, like http://upstream-metadata.debian.net/table/Name for instance are
already processed by Apache mod_rewrite, so I will try to solve the problem
transparently... but not today as now I am going to sleep and tomorrow it is
big party under the cherry trees (hoping to see one or two flowers: the weather
has been quite cold, and this year they are not as early as we have wished).

Cheers,

--
Charles