Re: Status bibref gatherer (Was: Tasks pages (close to) fixed; Bibref does not seem to be updated automatically)

Hi,

On Tue, Mar 20, 2012 at 11:17:07PM +0900, Charles Plessy wrote:
> I agree with your propositions, but I would like to remind that roughly you an
> me contribute the most to the upstream files, so let's agree that we can revert
> changes in a later phase where we have extended feedback.

As far as I have seen at least regarding the Reference field other
people provided some input as well.  Moreover I also think that people
need some motivation to start using it and giving feadback based on the
use.  For sure we should be open for changes (as always).

I moved your suggested Definition of the Reference field to the Wiki and
added the keys of the mapping (basically leaving out the "Reference-").
I would suggest to call "Reference-<key>" from the list of supported
fields.  Is this in line with your plans?

BTW, is there any way to trigger the update of

   svn://svn.debian.org/svn/collab-qa/packages-metadata

??  I just commited the new bibref gatherer code to udd SVN and if I
realise some problems I would like to push my changes soonish for the
time of testing.

BTW, I will add some code to the tasks pages creating page which enables
automatic removal of now duplicated data inside tasks pages if the value
inside debian/upstream is identical.