Re: [MoM]: r9659 - trunk/packages/fis-gtm/fis-gtm/trunk/debian

On Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 04:29:16PM +0100, Andreas Tille wrote:

> The problem is that *my* fis-gtm_5.4-002B.orig.tar.gz tarball does not
> contain the file fis-gtm-src-extras/pro/gtminstall.  Should I recreate
> the orig.tar.gz???

I recreated the tarball now and can confirm that this file is just
lacking from the tarball.  So you seem to have manually tweaked this in.
You should not add extra files outside debian/ directory.  Either you
include this script into get-orig-source or you can put it into
debian/gtminstall and call it from there (if possible).