Re: [MoM]: r9659 - trunk/packages/fis-gtm/fis-gtm/trunk/debian

On Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 3:56 PM, Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 04:29:16PM +0100, Andreas Tille wrote:
>>
>> The problem is that *my* fis-gtm_5.4-002B.orig.tar.gz tarball does not
>> contain the file fis-gtm-src-extras/pro/gtminstall.  Should I recreate
>> the orig.tar.gz???
>
> I recreated the tarball now and can confirm that this file is just
> lacking from the tarball.  So you seem to have manually tweaked this in.
> You should not add extra files outside debian/ directory.  Either youAndreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu>
> include this script into get-orig-source or you can put it into
> debian/gtminstall and call it from there (if possible).

I think I found the reason.

The file "gtminstall" is created at
build time by the script:

             sr_unix/comlist.csh

in line 286:

     cp $gtm_tools/gtminstall.sh gtminstall

and it is also removed by the "clean" pass,
when the pro directory is deleted.

So, it may be gone by the time we run the
installation command.

Would that make sense ?

Does the clean step happens before installing ?

    Luis