Re: Uploaded r-cran-rsqlite (Re: Sponsor for r-cran-proto).

On Wed, Feb 08, 2012 at 10:44:45AM -0500, Carlos Borroto wrote:

> The only reason I included any license at all for debian/*, was
> because after looking a r-cran-rocr and r-bioc-limma I though it was
> the norm. I'll be happy if they go with no license at all or the most
> copyleft possible one.
>
> Is it ok if to remove this section completely from my packages?

No, the "Files: debian/*" are needing a license.  I usually choose "Same
as packaged software itself".  Deleting this part is no option because
it will not pass ftpmaster.  I recently learned that even "Public
domain" is not option (for a reason I do not need to keep in mind - I
just remember the fact itself).