Re: Uploaded r-cran-rsqlite (Re: Sponsor for r-cran-proto).

Le Wed, Feb 08, 2012 at 02:16:56PM +0900, Charles Plessy a écrit :

> I uploaded r-cran-rsqlite.  I noted that you forgot to push your tags; please
> push them.

Sorry for the noise, I also forgot the following.

The license you chose for the Debian packaging (GPL-2+) is more restrictive
than the one of RSQLite (LGPL-2+) or SQLite (public domain).  Would you
consider changing it ?  (Note that for simple R library package, our work is
barely copyrightable anyway as it is quite trivial).

--
Charles Plessy
Tsurumi, Kanagawa, Japan