Uploaded r-cran-rsqlite (Re: Sponsor for r-cran-proto).

Dear Carlos,

I uploaded r-cran-rsqlite.  I noted that you forgot to push your tags; please
push them.

I have the impression that the package uses the code copy of SQLite instead of
the material provided by libsqlite3-dev.  That would definitely be something to
solve, as otherwise it means that each time Debian's SQLite is corrected for
bugs or security problems, r-cran-rsqlite will not benefit from it.

Cheers,

--
Charles