Re: clinica_0.2.1-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

On Mon, Jan 09, 2012 at 08:08:29PM +0900, Charles Plessy wrote:
> indeed, the problem is rather that the files that are checked in the
> repository, and the files that are in the upstream archive downloaded by uscan,
> do not match.  Probably the archive that was checked in the repository was
> repacked ?

Yes, it was repackages as required by ftpmaster.  Even if it might be
fine now because git-buildpackage works and is able to create the
pristine tarball it is not the very best idea to have a different
tarball without having a get-orig-source target that would create it.

Moreover I have a further problem - but that's just me not the packaging
itself.  To sponsor the package I need to sign it with my key and tried:

  git-buildpackage --git-keyid="Andreas Tille <tille@debian.org>"

However, the build process endet up with

  gpg: skipped "Leonardo Robol <leo@robol.it>": secret key not available
  gpg: /tmp/debsign.9k3T3LKN/clinica_0.2.1-1.dsc: clearsign failed: secret key not available
  debsign: gpg error occurred!  Aborting....

What's the proper option to call git-buildpackage when I want to sponsor
a package?