Re: clinica_0.2.1-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Le Sun, Jan 08, 2012 at 03:39:13PM +0100, Andreas Tille a écrit :

> I checked out clinica from scratch using debcheckout but this did not
> changed anything.  I guess the original upstream source remained the
> same (featuring the waf problem ftpmaster was concerned about).

Hi Andreas and Leonardo,

indeed, the problem is rather that the files that are checked in the
repository, and the files that are in the upstream archive downloaded by uscan,
do not match.  Probably the archive that was checked in the repository was
repacked ?

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy