Re: clinica_0.2.1-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Hi Leonardo,

On Sat, Jan 07, 2012 at 11:05:10AM +0100, Leonardo Robol wrote:

> Hi Andreas, I've just repacked the source of Clinica with an extracted
> waf and pushed it to the git repository (both the master and upstream
> branch have been updated to reflect the change).

Thanks for caring for this issue.

> I've changed the debian version to 0.2.1-2 (is this necessary? Or can I
> just leave 0.2.1-1 since the first one has not be accepted?).

You are right here as I just wrot ein my other mail when I have seen
your commit.

> Could you check if I've done something wrong?

It might be my personal weak Git knowledge but I've got:

$ git-buildpackage
dh clean
   dh_testdir
   dh_auto_clean
   dh_clean
./waf --nocache distclean
'distclean' finished successfully (0.000s)
rm -f gschemas.compiled
if test -d "waflib"; then find waflib -name "*.pyc" -delete; fi
gbp:info: Orig tarball 'clinica_0.2.1.orig.tar.gz' not found at '../tarballs/'
gbp:warn: Pristine-tar branch "pristine-tar" not found
pristine-tar: no pristine-tar branch found, use "pristine-tar commit" first
gbp:error: /usr/bin/pristine-tar returned 1
gbp:error: Couldn't checkout "clinica_0.2.1.orig.tar.gz"

This might be caused by a now changed upstream tarball or not _ I admit
that I did not finally dived into this pristine-tar issue because my
packages remain in SVN.  Could any git expert help out?