Re: ITP: agherman, a sleep-research experiment manager, EDF recording viewer/scorer, sleep homeostat modeller

Hi Andreas and all,

> if you confirm that you are subscirbed to debian-med@lists.debian.org
> (which is strongly recommended) I'd leave you out in CC.
Confirming hereby.

> Creating an Alioh account and applying for membership of Debian Med
> team.  This grants you commit permissions for the repositories (SVN or
> Git are used).
I have registered with Aliot (as hmmr-guest), now going to register
aghermann on it. But I can't figure out how to apply for Debian Med
membership.

> Considering that you are used to github you will probably prefer Git as
> repository.  Just read Debian Med policy how to proceed with this.
>
>> Perhaps, for a
>> start, it would be great if someone knowledgable look into debian/control
>> to do QA on my "best effort"? (The tarball includes the debian-specific
>> bits, but github makes it really easy.)
>
> I'm personally not comfortable with github but others in the team
> (namely Yaroslav) are and might give better advise than me how to proceed
> after having commit permissions as described in Debian Med policy.
Fair enough. I was just suggesting that github makes it easy to view
actual sources without the need to download.

Meanwhile, I am fixing lintian warnings on my project; will report
when done or if I bump into something.

Cheers,
Andrei