Re: ITP: agherman, a sleep-research experiment manager, EDF recording viewer/scorer, sleep homeostat modeller

Hi Andrei,

if you confirm that you are subscirbed to debian-med@lists.debian.org
(which is strongly recommended) I'd leave you out in CC.

On Tue, Nov 29, 2011 at 09:39:01PM +0200, andrei zavada wrote:

> Now, what do I do next?

Creating an Alioh account and applying for membership of Debian Med
team.  This grants you commit permissions for the repositories (SVN or
Git are used).

> Actually, I routinely do dpkg-buildpackage for
> amd64 and i386 (in a chrooted sid) and post .debs to
> github.com/hmmr/aghermann and sf.net/projects/aghermann.

Considering that you are used to github you will probably prefer Git as
repository.  Just read Debian Med policy how to proceed with this.

> Perhaps, for a
> start, it would be great if someone knowledgable look into debian/control
> to do QA on my "best effort"? (The tarball includes the debian-specific
> bits, but github makes it really easy.)

I'm personally not comfortable with github but others in the team
(namely Yaroslav) are and might give better advise than me how to proceed
after having commit permissions as described in Debian Med policy.