Re: ITP: agherman, a sleep-research experiment manager, EDF recording viewer/scorer, sleep homeostat modeller

On Nov 29, 2011 7:35 PM, "Yaroslav Halchenko" <debian@onerussian.com> wrote:

> * as for the task, I would also recommend adding it to Electrophysiology
>  task page
>  http://blends.alioth.debian.org/science/tasks/electrophysiology
>  of Debian Science
Electrophysiology is fine just as well.

>  if you need help I could add blends entry for both  -- I could give
>  a hand (we use a little helper blends-inject [1], which I have failed yet
>  to move into blends-dev where I guess it is a better fit)
>
> * maintenance "inside Debian Med team" sounds good to me too, since
>  NeuroDebian team is also a part of it and it would allow more helpful
>  hands to keep it in good shape ;-)

Now, what do I do next?  Actually, I routinely do dpkg-buildpackage for amd64 and i386 (in a chrooted sid) and post .debs to github.com/hmmr/aghermann and sf.net/projects/aghermann.  Perhaps, for a start, it would be great if someone knowledgable look into debian/control to do QA on my "best effort"? (The tarball includes the debian-specific bits, but github makes it really easy.)

Cheers,
Andrei