Re: ITP: agherman, a sleep-research experiment manager, EDF recording viewer/scorer, sleep homeostat modeller

Hi Andrei,

cool ITP and even better that you kept the Debian Med team informed.
Would you consider the package fitting in one of the categories of
Debian Med[1]?

If you do not find a proper category (I personally have trouble with a
reasonable category - perhaps psychology might fit best, but I'm unsure)
could you please suggest a new task (name and description) for this
package?

Feel free to maintain the package inside Debian Med team following our
policy[2] or at your preference in NeuroDebian (as Yaroslav will
probably explain how to do this).  Feel free to ask for any advise if
you need help.

[1] http://debian-med.alioth.debian.org/tasks/
[2] http://debian-med.alioth.debian.org/docs/policy.html