Re: Ginkgo-CADx package - was: Install on ubuntu 10.04.2 or debian 6

On Thu, 26 May 2011, Steffen Möller wrote:
E: ginkgocadx: binary-or-shlib-defines-rpath
usr/lib/ginkgocadx/Plugins/libvisualizator.so.2.4.1.1
/usr/lib/openmpi/lib
So this is really an issue.
But I think lintian is wrong here. The error should just be
overridden.

No, the rpath is really added to the library. Unfortunately there are two different paths added any only the openmpi needs to be removed.

Anyway, I put my version of the debian directory to
  http://debian.alteholz.de/ginkgocadx-debian.tar.bz2

This should solve the rpath issue and the sqlite linking. As my next svn-buildpackage is still running, I am not sure whether everything is really working.

   Thorsten