Re: [debian-med] Install on ubuntu 10.04.2 or debian 6

On Mon, May 23, 2011 at 08:48:04PM +0200, Sebastian Hilbert wrote:

> > Once alioth is back, please create a debian-med/trunk/packages/gingko-cadx
> > folder with it all. It is definitely a most rewarding spare-time activity.
> > There are just too many other bits for me to finish first ... is anybody on
> > this list prepared to jump at it, possibly?
> >

> ? There is such a folder already, isn't there?

Yes, there is (and it is called gingkocadx - with out the '-' ... feel
free to rename if you feel this is better).  I'm just (not fully) back
from vaccation and might have missed a notice when Alioth might be back.
For those who are interested I can provide a copy of the content
somewhere.

> I was under the impression that
> Andreas and Mathieu have prepared everything and now it takes someone to
> upload this. Did I miss something ?

There is some preparation but I was blocked by some cmake issues where I
needed help (something should be in the mailing list archive ...).

Kind regards

      Andreas, slowly working down the backlog.