Re: Ginkgo-CADx package - was: Install on ubuntu 10.04.2 or debian 6

On Wed, 25 May 2011, Andreas Tille wrote:
I'd say for a first shot on this package which might go to experimental
this rpath issue might be ignorable.

Are you sure that a package with such an error can be uploaded?

Usually it is ugly to have upstream provided debian/ dirs and I always
try to teach upstream to leave this out.  Because upstream is known to
be quite responsive this should be no problem

Ok, who is in contact with upstream?

Please let me know if the packaging is in a ready for sponsoring state.

Unfortunately I am not yet able to commit anything after the alioth rework. There is still an error:
 svn: Can't create directory '/svn/debian-med/db/transactions/6851-1.txn':
 Read-only file system

   Thorsten